Bought an Aveo today

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

subachad

Bought an Aveo today

Post by subachad »

It's lime green like the Extreme. I plan on modifying the intake tomarrow and the front grill. Also plan on installing my mp3 player, amp and subs.

If there's time, I might also fill in the motor mounts to stiffen up the front some.

Chad
Check out my site at www.uniquemotorsports.com
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

HELL YEAH MAN!!!!!! :D :shock:

you still got the woo? if you do man maybe you can tell us whats interchangable exactly or what the difference between the two engines are. i know some stuff that are and some that aren't but i've yet to read about more details than the suspension and TB being different along with the ECU.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
subachad

Post by subachad »

The cars are more different than they are similar. The head and block might be the same, but that's about it. The Daewoo feels much faster, but maybe because it is. I expect that to change tomarrow when I mod the intake.

The Aveo handles better and doesn't have the same e-tec kick. In fact, I can't feel the transition at all which makes the car seem smoother. The front swaybar is smaller on the Aveo, but it doesn't seem to have as much body roll. It actually handles quite nice. I did some 30-50 testing tonight and some 50-70 testing so I have good base lines to note the difference before and after the intake mods.

I'll get some good pictures and post everything on my site.
Check out my site at www.uniquemotorsports.com
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

LOL ... don't forget the 70-100 and the 100+ testing :twisted: Because we all want to know about those, too!! Just be safe and don't get caught. :P

Yes, we need picsl several pics.

I was actually looking at a 5 door Aveo hatchback last Thrusday at the dealer. It was black with green metal flake paint, 5 speed, A/C, and CD player. I should have taken it for a test drive; but then I'd have been tempted to buy yet another car! LOL

Cliff