FoR SaLE. DAEWOO PaRTS, ALSO PARTS WANTED

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

NjLanos

FoR SaLE. DAEWOO PaRTS, ALSO PARTS WANTED

Post by NjLanos »

Lanos New Super White HID Sim 130WATTS headlight bulbs xenon gas these are new $17 or BO just email me

i am also looking for a pass side door for a lanos hatch, wing for a lanos hatch...

email me at greg2169@aol.com

thank you

also have stock daewoo cassett player from my 2000 daewoo lanos just make a offer
also a sub box with 2 12" subs and 400 watt amp (subs are 400watts each) asking $150 or BO in very good condition this fits perfectly into the back on my lanos, only reason im selling it is because im about $400 short of my next $1000 every 3 month insurence payment lol sucks to live in NJ

idk if anyone has a BMW but also have new bmw crome grills for a M3 i think asking $70 firm on those

WANTED: temp setup w/ ac control for a 2000 lanos

email all offers to greg2169@aol.com thank you

Post by Goldenboy »

What are the amp and sub makers??

mat 8)
NjLanos

Post by NjLanos »

sub makers: there is no name brand on the subs and no wattage, just figuring they are 400Watts due to amp wattage that it runs with they might be more, i bought these stock with the box from pep boys about 5 months ago was planning on replacing them but they hit hard so there was no need to

amp: Pyramid i beileve i will check in the morning if it is a different company
Da WoO, NoT ManY ArounD CentraL JerseY