2002 Daewoo Lanos HB for sale or PARTS!!!

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

DavesDaewoo
Super

2002 Daewoo Lanos HB for sale or PARTS!!!

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Hey guys, well, im 99% positive i spun a rod in the motor of the car, is only has 112,000 km and im outta warranty, IM going to look at some vehicles today and thought might as well see what interest there is

its a 2002 with 112,000 KM motor was running strong and not leaking any oil, now its knocking pretty good, tranny is 5 speed and had no problems, no real body damage on the car, the rear bumper has a small crack in the paint,(you would need to paint it anyway to match) and the one marker light tab broke in the front bumper, other then that its mint, its Silver, tinted windows, and no ac, its a basemodel lanos. I talked to some car lots here, and even in perfect running order i was going to get nothing on a trade in, so i was going to sell privately anyway, but now with the motor gone it makes that kinda tough. I am looking for a really quick sale, BO picked up, and if that doesnt happen (which i doubt it will) i am willing to start parting the car out, however i will need a large list of peopel wanting good parts like doors, hatch etc before i will consider doing that, im not going to be stuck with a car without one door, or missing the mirrors or whatever the case may be. I will sell cheap, locally i would have asked 3500.00 canadian before, and now id be happy with less then that obviously, so maybe someone can shoot me an offer, or make a list of any parts you want, I would like small deposits before it was removed from the car, but we can deal through ebay to make people feel more confident, as i am 99.2 % positive (or close to that only 1 negative from a buyer with an invalid email)

let me know guys, I can get pics of any part you want you name it, ill try to get it up next day. Tires are BRAND NEW as well Cordovans(good year offbrands) worth 150.00 a tire, may end up having those on the next car i buy but thought i would throw that tidbit in there as well.
Last edited by DavesDaewoo on Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Well I need a few minor parts so I will wait to see if anybody replys however could you post a pic of the car
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

PM sent
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

how much are you asking? and where are you from exactally. or id be willing to get some parts from it if you part it out

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

the car is in hamilton ontario canada, which is about an hour from toronto, 45 mins from the peace bridge in buffalo. the car is still driveable i can arrange for a tow truck ride or drive it partway to meet someone

Im hoping for around 1500 canadian, i am willing to make a deal, but the car is in a+ shape with the exception of the motor, its a good clean car, never been in an accident, and body lines are perfect, parts wise i think just body panels i could get around 2 grand, but that would leave me with half a car to scrape, and makes my front lawn look like the ghetto lol I really would like to make a deal, so dont be shy.

what small parts did you need ? and i will get pics up later today or tomorrow

pms replied
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

recent work includes.......

Head gasket, timing belt, and waterpump,
axel shafts, ( special order from korea took 4 months)
ball joints tierod ends, and rear struts.
Tune up, plugs and wires etc
Tranny flush
Regular oil changes

this has all happened from 86,000 km when the timing belt and headgasket were done, the other stuff was progressibly after, None or the replacement parts actually needed to be done, but my service advisor was advising me of noises i was "hearing" to get me free parts lol
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

The stuff I need to me are small but I need to know what the car looks like what color is it

I need as follows
1.rear wiper arm
2.rear tail lights (if I like them)
3.center cup holder
4.right front fender (depending on color)
5.manual shift linkage (if its manual) might even take the shifter too with the plastic cage
6.the tire jack
7.there is a plastic clip that holds the heater controller cable to the drivers side under dash

well if I think or more I will let you know oh and my little small list blew up LOL
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

manual transmission and all of its componants (linkage shifter, peddles , axles, ecu ect) rear brake drum hubs (if its not like mine) rear mud flaps, mirrorsadn proly more that i cant think of right now

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

also if it has a OEM tachometer in the guage cluster i would like the guage cluster, thanks

DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

I have the parts needed that are listed above, except there is no tach in the cluster, the car is silver, the tailights are the newer 02 bubble style with inners and outters obviously, i dont know if i have rear mudflaps to be honest id have to look again lol not something ive noticed so i doubt it... and the tranny is 5speed so what you both need is there... however

i think the car may be sold as a whole, just kinda figuring everything out as we go, but i will keep everyone posted and pictures should be up tomorrow regardless

thanks for the interest guys, and i will keep ya posted
Dave
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

ok cool so if all goes well I have the dibs on what I posted first right?
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

yeah since Slammed posted about the shifter and stuff first he gets it unless he backs out for some reason

Brian5475E
Expert

Post by Brian5475E »

still have the shifter?
Aveo that moves! Now I need those cams!
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

yeah do you??

I thought he posted that he sold the whole car not sure though
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

im still waiting on a member from here who has offered me for the whole car... with the server going down, and both of us busy, things havent progressed much... I would really like to sell the complete car

my asking price is 1200 canadian... reduced from 1500 earlier..
if i have about 1200 in parts spoken for in advance and deposits made i will part it out,. but with winter weather coming a quick sale is best for me..

sorry for taking so long guys...