WTF?!?!?!?!?

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

dawhat

Post by dawhat »

hey dud what do you drive
DAWHAT
DEATHBYNUMBERS
mushroomhead

Post by mushroomhead »

I drive a 97 Driver Edition Ginster Yellow GTI VR6. All Black leather interior. Lowered all around with H&R Cup kit, Euro Sport Intake. Just got Brock B2' 16x9's all around but need spacers and longer lug bolts to make them fit properly.
dawhat

Post by dawhat »

cool
But not everone here is driving there mommy's woo...
My woo was bought for my 17 year old shithead who doen't know how to drive worth a shit...
I like to drive the shit out of it and teach him how to mod a car.
DAWHAT
DEATHBYNUMBERS
mushroomhead

Post by mushroomhead »

Well its kool that your being cool about us givin ya guys some poop. lol oohh well... We were just messin around and havin alittle fun. Guess thats what happen when I work night shift...
tango

Post by tango »

As a lover of Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, and Skoda...all things VAG...I must say that you Mr Mushroomhead are the biggest disgrace to VW ownershp I've ever come across. Sure I deleted those posts. They were unneccessary. You can dislike Daewoo. You are free to do so. But where do you get off being disrespectful to those who opt to be different? You too are in the group of those who choose to be different. You opted away from Honda and the rest of mainstreamers. You should be commending us and supporting us from giving the World an option of not seeing a Honda on every street. Have you ever driven a Daewoo? I guess you haven't. These cars aren't the slugs that so many who are ignorant to them think. Our cars have more power than even VW's 1.6L engine and not far behind the 2.0L...on par with the VVTi Echo and not far behind the Civic's 1.7L. So where is your proof that Daewooo's don't perform? Don't be a nuisance. If you have something you want to say about Daewoo do it in a proper fashion so your querries can be adressed. Don't be a bigger asshole than you need to be. And as for deleting your posts...notice that you haven't been removed? We have afforded you the priveledge of speaking your mind. Do so responsibly. I'm pretty sure that your boss isn't too happy with you goofing off on the job. Or is Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Bailey so happy with your performance in the evenings that they allow you to take your red nose and your floppy boots off and relax?
Cogito ergo sum...
mushroomhead

Post by mushroomhead »

Naw not a disgrace, just plan boredom. I work early mornings at UPS and have the whole day for anything. VW's 1.6....herm refresh me where I can find these...2.slows can be peppy but are still pretty slow. Don't get me wrong I love all my VW's and anything German. I'm just not for the import jap cars.
vw_girl

Post by vw_girl »

All woo drivers,
I would like to apologize for all trouble I may have given you.
I never really thought about you guys doing something different.
I am really sorry about hassling you guys. I really hope you guys keep stiving to be original, and don't ever give up on that. I would also like to be a part of your board, if you would let me be. I am actually somewhat interested in what ou guys can pull out of these little cars.

All my apologies.

*Cristin*
tango

Post by tango »

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!
We would be more than happy to have you guys contribute to our board. That's why we have open membership! Great. I'm so happy you guys decided to join us. VW_Girl, what we are trying to do is basically support each other, primarily Daewoo drivers (not becasue we are selfish, but there isn't really a lot of support out there for us) but the experience we garner can, no doubt, help others as well. And vice versa. Mushroom, just so you know, Daewoo isn't a regular Jap import. It's not regular, and it certainly isn't Japanese!! It's Korean. And the technology that Daewoo uses isn't even Japanese (like Hyundai [Mitsubishi], Kia[Mazda/Hyundai-Mitsubishi], and Samsung [Nissan]) . It's German, just like your VW. Opel technology in fact. The Lanos is based on the Opel Kadet. The Nubira based on the Opel Vectra. So you see, TECHNICALLY, you should be fond of Daewoos too!! LOL And to answer you question about the VW 1.6, remember that this board is an international one and so a lot of things will be mentioned that are not available on the US market. The 1.6L is available in the Golf, Bora (Jetta) and at one point even the Passat!! This is the situation in every market with the exception of the US. Don't knock us 1.6L too much. It's still 1.6L no matter how you slice it. You have a pretty large and powerful 2.8L...but bear in mind that there is a guy in Australia that has a 1.5L Daewoo that is pushing out 160hp from just 10psi of boost. There is potential there. THAT'S why we want to tiurbocharge our Daewoos...
Anyway...Once again, welcome aboard. Hope you can contribute and share in what we have.
Cogito ergo sum...
mushroomhead

Post by mushroomhead »

I don't think that the bora aka A4 aka MK4 body has the 1.6. Nor the GTI but the Lupo which is a smaller euro hatch by VW. I also don't know about the Vento (Jetta) which is the A3 aka MK3 body. I can see it being in the MK2 body tho. Not to positive on that engine tho.
mushroomhead

Post by mushroomhead »

Ok after looking alittle seems it was in the MK3 golf. I knew over seas the 16v and 8v 2.0 were there.
tango

Post by tango »

Okay...Let's get a few things correct. Bora is very available wiht that 1.6L 16V..in fact they are all over the streets of Jamaica. The Lupo is available with a 1.6L but it's not the one in the Bora/Golf. The Lupo 1.6L has special intake work giving 125HP..ironically the same as the 1.8L 20V (non-turbo). The Vento was also available with that 1.6 but of lower power. The Golf is even further available with a 1.4L !! And I'm talkin Mk4 Golf!! But worry not. VW has always had a 1.6 and probably always will. Europe has tax incentives for these engines so they will always be on offer there..if not for the US market. For further reference see http://www.volkswagen.co.uk
Cogito ergo sum...
l_BlakBear_l

HELLO

Post by l_BlakBear_l »

just registered new to this thing, just liked to say hello to you all, i drive a 99 lanos, nuthing special about everything stock cept for the stereo and the speakers, have a 12 in sony explod and a 1000 watt amp powerin it...got 2 6.5 kenwoods in the bak and 2 3.5 alpines in the front, and a pioneer cd player. :)
tango

Post by tango »

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your time here...
Cogito ergo sum...
l_BlakBear_l

Post by l_BlakBear_l »

:D