Friggin Hillbillies in thier friggin utes!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Shado

Friggin Hillbillies in thier friggin utes!

Post by Shado »

Well, bad news im afraid between comin home from a building job i was at and goin to work behind a bar on saturday night i was ran off the road by two utes up the road from my place... the first ute crossed my lane on double unbroken lines and then parked illegally facin the wrong direction the second ute was just drivin in both my and his lane for the hell of it and i had to swurve to aviod a head on with him, i swurved and braked and was nearly completely stopped when i connected with the first ute parked next to my lane. The second ute sped off and the first ute claims she doesnt know him, the insurance and police r givin me the run around and meanwhile my lanos is sittin in my driveweay lookn pretty sick. to top it off i went to chasse the ute and realised either my tyre was scrapn or my suspnsion was leakin and when i dropped my car off and went in a different car to the police station i left my lights on so now the battery is dead! y me??
DarkLiquidDragon

Post by DarkLiquidDragon »

ouch,......................... get yer shotguns boys, we sa gonna do some hillbilly huntin' tanight, I guarantee!!!!
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

DarkLiquidDragon wrote:ouch,......................... get yer shotguns boys, we sa gonna do some hillbilly huntin' tanight, I guarantee!!!!
:lol:
ImageImage
mattman702
Junior

Post by mattman702 »

them folf are what i like to call UTARDS!!!
LOL
mattman702
Junior

Post by mattman702 »

thats what I call the idiots utah because there shitty drivers!!!
Shado

all fixed up and have sme pics

Post by Shado »

ok guys my woo is repaired but i had to fork out the $2000 coz it was a hit and run aswell as another $1100 for a new insurance policy - but im still happy ey, newayz heres a couple of pics to start with, beta ones to come! http://au.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thi ... /my_photos