My other car

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanosucf

My other car

Post by lanosucf »

daewoomofo

Re: My other car

Post by daewoomofo »

ive always been a fan of the gm g body's. nice cutlass. 307 is a bastard of an engine. any thougts about a 350, or even a 327?

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
lanosucf

Post by lanosucf »

yes the 307, could probably be beat my by lanos in a race. i should be goinf with a 403 one day.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

you will be better off with a chevy engine in there. the chevy small block is the most commonly "souped up" engine. parts are plentyfull and cheap. where as with the olds 403 you might bave a harder time geting the exact parts you want. why not just get a chevy 400, its a small block, will bolt right in place of the 307 and you can get some serious power from it. if it was my car thats what i would do, but since this is not my car (sadly) its not up to me

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
lanosucf

Post by lanosucf »

very true. chevy parts are everywhere but i just love oldsmobile. once im done with this one ill be hopefully getting a 71 or 72 cutlass again. also the 403 hooks right up. hopefully 403 olds parts wont be as hard as finding daewoo parts lol