Windshield washer nozzle installation????

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Frankiewoo

Windshield washer nozzle installation????

Post by Frankiewoo »

Ok so i got the windshield wiper nozzle lights, and i dont know what wire to splice into, or where it is if anyone can shed light on the subject or know a good website w/pics i would appreciate it. :twisted:
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

honestly this is up to you. just run the wire and splice it into any power wire that you want these to correspond with. For instance, I wanted mine to come on when I turned on the foglighs so I took the wire to the fusebox and put it inline with the foglights. Then I wanted to wire it up to a switch so I just ran a line from the battery (remember to put an inline fuse on) and hooked it up to the switch. Or you can hook them up to go with your turn signals... like I said, it's up to you.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
Frankiewoo

Post by Frankiewoo »

so just follow the wire from the fuse box, see the thing i dont know where to find the wire? :twisted:
Shado

Post by Shado »

Ofcourse its not so easy for us in australia where everything is illegal now, ive wired mine to the ignintion and insatlled a sperate switch, infact i have one for those and another seperate for my incar neons and ive got to get another seperate one for the foglights goin in but now they have made most foglights illegal in nsw!! its beyond the joke here in oz!
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Why on Earth would they make fog lights illegal?!?!?

They are to help with visibility in adverse conditions.

That is like making it illegal to use headlights at night because it is bright to oncoming traffic.

Sheesh!
Shado

Post by Shado »

here in nsw australia u cant have ne colours on the front the the car unless its white or yellow pretty much, the cops r hard on ne red or blue lights on the front of ur car my ex has green neon squirters and was told they were illegal due to the environmental agencies usung green on their siren lights, basically they try and pin it to imitating colours of ne emergancy vehicles. iv been pulled ova for my red squirters, and even warned about stickers on my rear window! its seriously fukd up down here!!
Shado

Post by Shado »

yeah, and my fog lights r baby blue, its making me think whether its worth installing them or not..
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Well, it's as bad here in the U.S.

It is illegal to have any outside lights that are blue, red or yellow.
Red = Fire/Ambulance
Blue = Police
Yellow = Highway Department Crew
Purple = Funeral lead car

You can have white lights, and I think that is about it.
As far as I know, no state or government services use green lights here.

My fiance got pulled over for having blue flashing L.E.D. valve stem caps on her Lanos, and then got a $100 ticket for not having gotten her city tax decal on her windshield within 14 days of buying the car.

I have installed switches in her car for all the blue neon lights that light up the footwell, under the seats & in the back hatch that lights up her speaker box & amp.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Shado wrote:yeah, and my fog lights r baby blue, its making me think whether its worth installing them or not..
If you can't use them, mail them to me! LOL (joking)