How many petrol per 100 KM will you use for daewoo??

Here you will find general facts about Daewoo Vehicles

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

WOW, 150-175 Miles per tank is really really low. My car, even with a bit of crazy driving and automatic gets something like 300-375 miles per tank (Depends just how crazy I drive). And this is after 193,000 miles.

But Since you do have a heavy system and some really big wheels it might have a profound impact on it. However, if you are constantly accelerating or revving the car to 6000 RPM, you will definately get low mileage as the Lanos 1.6 gets something like 4 MPG at really high RPM. Going to 100 you can actually see the needle dropping considerably.
Max

Post by Max »

I believe it when drive in the city or sub, or short trip everyday.

But, usually, the dealership can only check the ECU for fault and return the car to you without any works if they can't find anything worng with ECU.

I saw they did it .
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

it is strongly related to driving style... i have the same MPG as yours but i know that my car is in perfict condition and this is just because i have a lead foot.

my dad drove the car on a highway trip for 450 kms and he did 7.1 liters per 100 kms with 5 persons in the car + luggage :shock:

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
mister_g
Junior

Post by mister_g »

1.6 16V lanos, with all changes I have done on engine, it runs about 13L/100km. I have managed to run 20L/100km averge on 1 run on highway for about 200Km... I also spent the whole tank on that trip... :D
mr_g, Crazy scientist
SMS Commander Car Alarm System
LaNOS Sport 2.0 16V 136WHP, c20xe inside
http://www.daewoo-hr.com