new and want to enhance

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mr_ee2002

new and want to enhance

Post by mr_ee2002 »

Hi every one

I am new to this forum and my car is a 2002 lanos

I want asimple things to enhance my car engine because I have a weak Knowledge in
the mechanical stuff :D

thanks
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

well for starters , you can take out this resonator that is in you passenger side front bumper.. which just deafens the noise of your intake.. pretty useless as i can say...jsut take off the brush gards in the bottom of your bumper.. and loosen two bolts and its done, just take and disgard.... then put the guards back on and take and make a hole for the air to go to in the under guards and thats all:)
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i recommend you roam the forum for a while since you are a new member and i am sure you will come accros alot of helpful stuff, what engine do you have on your lanos and where do you live?

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

It's allways ideal if people add their location to their profile so that we know where your from. ( country is good enough )

There are so many different versions of these cars that a simple country location in your profile will help someone like me to post information on your vehicle (such as easy modifications )
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos