My First Nexia Mod!!

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

j62k

My First Nexia Mod!!

Post by j62k »

I just thought I'd share my 1st Mod with you guys esp as you have helped me alot with advise and info.

Actually its my 2nd mod I guess as I am also in the process of soundproofing as much of the car as possible...the boot shuts like a BMW now....not that tinny rattle!

The story is I was looking around for another car as my Renault 19 just didn't do it for me. I wanted a car that was cheap on running costs, had some electric bits esp windows, had to have air con - no 2 ways about that one! and had a bit in the way of guts. Several cars fitted the bill except most didn't have electric windows front and rear...for some reason manufacturers of small cars think they only need to put electric windows in the front!

Anyway...I decided a Nexia best fitted the bill even though I didn't have a particulally high opinion of Daewoo!. I looked around and private sales where going for anything from £500 to £1500. Well that meant it had to be ebay - I negociated a puchase with a guy who's Nexia hadn't sold. In the meantime I saw the spoiler on ebay for £10 + £10 shipping, I got it with no other bids...a total bargain. Next the deal for the car fell through due to the other guy's personal reasons so I had a spoiler but no car lol

Eventually I found a car for £200 needing a new alternator and radiator but having a long MOT. I've had that car for a couple of months now and have lots of plans for it although I still need to sort out leak in air con and ABS light.

I'll keep you informed of progress.
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

very nice mate! seems like you had quite a lot of fun trying to get the car! lol
Kofnuvpog

Post by Kofnuvpog »

Sick.