The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

lol

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
mikedudley17
Super

Post by mikedudley17 »

what up guys, havent been on here in a while. was on vacation and it was awesome. sat by a pool, drank beer, got up and moved to hot tub, drank more beer and that was about it. it was good. :)
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Got my dash working spot on last night :) Was in a Vaux dealership and asked if they had the bulbs in stock in the off chance they might have. No vaux dealerships stock them anymore, and you have to order them in lots of 10 :/ and at 4.69 each without VAT, that's a lotta money. Woulda worked out over 60 quid for the sake of 1 bulb.

So yeah. They had 3 in stock, so i bought 2 :) Looks awesome. Someone stole me indicator/blinker relay though outta my fusebox, and replaced it with another relay that didnt work. Wtf :/ Managed to salvage one out of an Vauxhall omega though.
SAZ
---------------------
Big Jeff
Expert

Post by Big Jeff »

i when to a cruse tonite (wednesday) to remmenber t2o of my friends who deid last year :(
and you could not guess what i saw?

no can't guess, well i saw a WRC rally cay
will post pic
Daewoo Lanos SX,
1.6 16v DOHC,

Isaac

Post by Isaac »

you saw a bas ass opel?
Big Jeff
Expert

Post by Big Jeff »

NO
sorry to say but it not a GM motor :(

clue-
it red,
gold wheels
??????
Daewoo Lanos SX,
1.6 16v DOHC,

Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Well i know the Subaru STI has gold wheels :roll:, googleing the clues, maybe a red Subaru STI, red Mazda Miata with gold rims, red Mazda RX-7 2nd gen (FC3S) with gold rims... what? :shock: :smt101
Last edited by Isaac on Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

like a old cadillac? (prob most of black ppl drive with old ass cars and 22s on wheels :lol: )
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

buddha102 wrote:like a old cadillac? (prob most of black ppl drive with old ass cars and 22s on wheels :lol: )
wow nice stereotype :roll:

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Lol I know plenty of people with old cars and big wheels, and surprisingly, all of them are white.

Although old cars and big wheels are getting rarer these days over here, which I'm so thankful off. Everyones going back to old school, with old cars and wheels that are like, 13" by 7"wide. Some awesome looking machines flying about here.

My friends restoring a mk1 Vauxhall Cavalier. His bros restoring a Vauxhall Viva, a mechanic that shares half a garage with them bought an Opel Manta and a Vauxhall Chevette, and the guy in the garage beside us ust bought an opel Monza.

Gotta love oldschool cars like those.
SAZ
---------------------
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

see u live in Ireland, i live in US....more black people here lol :lol:
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Lol still as mofo said, bit of a big stereotype like. Just generally not a very nice thing to say lol. It'd be like saying all white people drive v8s pickup trucks and all asian people drive japscrap. Just be a bit more sensitive to the community weve got going here, I'd say there'd be quite a variety of ethnic origins on here, especially seeing as we've even got a spanish speaking section too. You probably didnt mean to be offensive, but some people might take offence. I wouldnt take offence if someone said to me where's your pickup truck, i'd just laugh, and say, where's your face? and start punching him :P lol j/k. I wouldnt. I'd just laugh it off.
SAZ
---------------------
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

Pir0 wrote:Lol still as mofo said, bit of a big stereotype like. Just generally not a very nice thing to say lol. It'd be like saying all white people drive v8s pickup trucks and all asian people drive japscrap. Just be a bit more sensitive to the community weve got going here, I'd say there'd be quite a variety of ethnic origins on here, especially seeing as we've even got a spanish speaking section too. You probably didnt mean to be offensive, but some people might take offence. I wouldnt take offence if someone said to me where's your pickup truck, i'd just laugh, and say, where's your face? and start punching him :P lol j/k. I wouldnt. I'd just laugh it off.
meh lol :lol:

uve guys seen this episode of dave chappell:

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/ind ... eoId=11920
Big Jeff
Expert

Post by Big Jeff »

Isaac wrote:Well i know the Subaru STI has gold wheels :roll:
yep worth £425,000
Daewoo Lanos SX,
1.6 16v DOHC,

Pir0
Expert