Needs Performance Parts for a 06 Reno

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mrrabbit89

Needs Performance Parts for a 06 Reno

Post by mrrabbit89 »

I have a 2006 Suzuki Reno and needs performance parts. Let me know who sells what cause it's a bitch finding shit for this car. If you have stuff let me know, i want headers, lighter pulleys, exhaust, anything. i want to kill Honda's let me know PLEASE!!!!! :D
benzino
Expert

Re: Needs Performance Parts for a 06 Reno

Post by benzino »

i'm assuming you have the 2.0L engine?

there is a wealth of parts available if you are willing to spend money
look at the X20XEV parts list on QED ( http://qedmotorsport.co.uk/the-engines/ ... ec-x20xev/ )

also, talk to Garrett (gse_turbo) on here. His company produces parts that are very high quality (and very reasonable)

but you have to have the money otherwise you are wasting peoples time!! :lol:
you can't look at ebay and go "but there's so much for honda and it's so cheap" because most of that stuff is chinese mass produced rubbish

so again, there's heaps available and you can go as wild or mild as you want (a couple of people on here have low-12 sec turbo monsters) and people in britain have gotten 250hp atw N/A with individual throttles and big cams
but if you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

welcome to the forum! :smt023

pm replied.
mrrabbit89

Post by mrrabbit89 »

I want get the most horsepower without a turbo and pretty much stock. I' m looking for some ud pulleys and headers. And thanks gseturbo i heard some good things from you.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

good deal. perhaps a few other things to consider for an N/A

-Zietronix ZT-2 wideband O2 kit. The biggest reason I use this is because it replaces the upstream narrowband O2 with a wideband and runs into a converter that outputs a more accurate, steady narrowband signal to the stock ECU.

-AEM Fuel and Ignition Controller. it's very inexpensive and easy to use.

-Performance Cams and a valve spring upgrade.

I have a 2.0 swapped into my Lanos and I have the same plan as you. I have a complete turbo system waiting to go into the car but I want to get as much power as I can N/A before then. All three of these are what I have in the works for my car, on top of intake, header and exhaust.
mrrabbit89

Post by mrrabbit89 »

I lik the ideas you're giving me gse_turbo. I want to get the UD Pulleys first but I haven't heard from you. How much for the headers and the AEM fuel and ignition controller? Do you accept paypal????