Crashed my car !

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

BlackleR
Junior

Crashed my car !

Post by BlackleR »

Guys last night it was first time snowing in 2 years in my country. And i went out and it was so much fun, i was on a long wide road and i tried audacitys drifting which i saw off his vid which by the way Audacity it was awesome. Neway a car was coming the other way and I could drift but i couldnt keep control of the car and i went down a bank and smacked into a tree at 60mph with snow. Anyway i dunno why but im so happy today and i think theres somthing wrong with me to be happy about crashing. Its like im really excited lol :P Soz anyway just thought id share that with u guys :p
Nubira2.2
Expert

Post by Nubira2.2 »

Good to know you are allright and that you enjoied crashing your car

:lol:
Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 304whp 319tq @22psi w EVO 3 16G Daily Driven
DAEWOO Nubira 2.2L Turbo 217whp 204tq @13psi SOLD
BlackleR
Junior

Post by BlackleR »

my car is a write off, its going to scrap yard, costs more to fix it than to buy a new one. Suspensions gone, wheels snapped, breaks buggered, gears locked glass smashed, door hanging off etc. But i will get another one when i can afford but i might be selling a daewoo bodykit.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

puerto_rico_nubira wrote:Good to know you are allright and that you enjoied crashing your car

BlackleR wrote: Anyway i dunno why but im so happy today and i think theres somthing wrong with me to be happy about crashing. Its like im really excited lol :P Soz anyway just thought id share that with u guys :p
I think he might have hit his head. lol
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
raitz87
Junior

Post by raitz87 »

daewooluvr wrote:
puerto_rico_nubira wrote:Good to know you are allright and that you enjoied crashing your car

BlackleR wrote: Anyway i dunno why but im so happy today and i think theres somthing wrong with me to be happy about crashing. Its like im really excited lol :P Soz anyway just thought id share that with u guys :p
I think he might have hit his head. lol
right on!!!

i crashed lately to, but ot was du to my driveing skill (8 moths at that point:)) i crashei in a bridge wall @around 45km/h :oops:
some pix too
http://raitz87.msn.ee/Auto/avarii/
and now it is ok :evil:
http://raitz87.msn.ee/Auto/Korras/
it is snowing in my counry every year.... and drifting is fun:d but i do it ona parkinglot so i don't crash my into a tree or sth. like that... i have got like 5 ticets for drifting(actual reason was disturbing pecae and damageing the road surfice)

excuse my english becuse it SUCKS
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

hey BlackleR... if you still feel good about your crash maybe this will make you feel bad, the drift you saw on Auda's sig. was not Auda's driving... it is a clip form the Monte Carlo rally.

you smashed your car for the wrong guy!

anyways i am glad you are OK man... try to be more careful next time you crash. :lol:

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
ooobiserooo
Junior

Post by ooobiserooo »

BlackleR wrote:my car is a write off, its going to scrap yard, costs more to fix it than to buy a new one. Suspensions gone, wheels snapped, breaks buggered, gears locked glass smashed, door hanging off etc. But i will get another one when i can afford but i might be selling a daewoo bodykit.
:( sorry dude! next time try it on a parking... fck all this smashed parts, important thing is that u are all right!!
BlackleR
Junior

Post by BlackleR »

No i mean i actually at the time was upset n didnt care if i died or whateva, so tried to do some drifting, and i kept it up for a while but a car was coming and i hit the break n skidded down the bank and into a tree.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

thank God you are OK... and here is a valuable tip for you: nothing in this life is bad enough to make you not care about your life about this.

MMamdouh
Tony_Clifton

Post by Tony_Clifton »

Dumb ass... why would you go drifting on a public street not knowing if there were cars coming in the other direction.

Luckily you didn't hurt yourself or worse anyone else.

I also find it odd that you find this so amusing. Perhaps you shouldn't be driving.
I got woo baby. YEAHHH

Don't Hate! Appreciate!!!

I used to be you, then I evolved.
SickDrift
Junior

Post by SickDrift »

Tony_Clifton wrote:Dumb ass... why would you go drifting on a public street not knowing if there were cars coming in the other direction.

I also find it odd that you find this so amusing. Perhaps you shouldn't be driving.
Tony, did your father sexually abuse you, or just verbally violate you. You seem to have some very serious issues that I honestly feel should be professionally addressed.
LG
2001 Leganza
Completely stock brutha!
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

I can understand why your excited about it.. i've almost been in many high speed accidents on the track and that rush lasts for days.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

kinkyllama wrote:I can understand why your excited about it.. i've almost been in many high speed accidents on the track and that rush lasts for days.
+1
SickDrift wrote:

Tony_Clifton wrote:
Dumb ass... why would you go drifting on a public street not knowing if there were cars coming in the other direction.

Tony, did your father sexually abuse you, or just verbally violate you. You seem to have some very serious issues that I honestly feel should be professionally addressed.
+1

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
Nubira2.2
Expert

Post by Nubira2.2 »

SickDrift wrote:
Tony_Clifton wrote:Dumb ass... why would you go drifting on a public street not knowing if there were cars coming in the other direction.

+2
Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 304whp 319tq @22psi w EVO 3 16G Daily Driven
DAEWOO Nubira 2.2L Turbo 217whp 204tq @13psi SOLD
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

SickDrift wrote:

+5 :badgrin:

MMamdouh