Zippers Rabid Squirrel

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Zipper

Zippers Rabid Squirrel

Post by Zipper »

Beware the squirrel! Small exerts from my CarDomain! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2426202

The Rabid Squirrel: Its life started as an imagrent, sailing to America. It was friendly to the other cars, but unfortunitly, some one hit the side pillar. This soon came to light as it sat there, waiting to be sent to the dealer. With love and care, it was repaired and repainted by Suzuki of America.
As a Class II vehical, it shows no sign of the damage that it incurred to cause the dealer to reject the vehical, and for Suzuki of America to repair it. I have dubbed it, the Rabid Squirrel! Beware the Squirrel! Its teeth can scare the mighty Hondasaur. The Toyotasaurus Rex cowers! Nissansaur and the Mitsubisisaurus are no where to bee seen! Even some of the local names like Fordadon and Chevydon respect the Squirrel

Performance Mods
*360 Dynamics UD Pully-
This replaces a 10 Lb chunk of cast iron, and replaces it with a smaller, 1lb billet aluminum
*Cold Air Intake-
Boshart Moto Sport
*2" Cat Back with a Magnaflow Muffler
It was a 1 3/4" with a 1" resonator. Anything would of helped! Now its a deep, mellow purr

Suspention Mods
*BMS Sway Bars-
Front and Rear swaybars from Boshart Motersports
"Because stock sway bars are mediocre at best, it was important that this anti-sway system be designed to plant the tires to the ground and provide maximum performance, traction, and handling without compromising passenger comfort."
*Apex Lowering springs-
Lowers the car 1.5 all around, and stiffens the suspention. Its been equated to what a performance vertion should feel like
*Front & Rear slotted rotors-
Cause I can
*Front KVR carbon fibre brake pads -
See slotted rotors
*KMC 17x7 hotwheels-
Kuhmos grippin the road, the rears are changed to BFG ZeeForce

Aero / Exterior Mods
*SWT Spoiler-
I just got it for alittle something extra, but I'm suprised, it works! I could feel the difference
*SWT "B" piller Carbon fiber-
This is all for looks, but it helps seperate my car from the others

Headlight Mods
*Silverstar Low, High, and front blinkers-
I just love the look

Other Mods
Speed enhancing stickers!

Pictures can be found here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2426202/4
Dillon
Expert

Post by Dillon »

Very Nice!

KDM 2.0 Nubira
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

hahah its a squirrel.... wheres da nuts ;) (joking)

Thats a nice.. story. 8)
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!